Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Super.....really super.....

Happy day after Valentine's day to all of you....

Yesterday was super on my end.

It started with sleeping in which is pretty super stellar in my book. Especially when you have 8:00 am classes every monday, wednesday, and friday. Ughhh...never again I tell you.....never again.

Every tuesday and thursday though, I only have one class which is at 12:45, which is really when all the superness of Valentine's Day began to unfold.

But I must start with some background before I dive in. Our campus bookstore, in light of Valentine's Day, was selling rose petals and every time my teacher would walk through the bookstore he would see them and have an idea. He thought it would be so cool if someone lead him to class with a path of rose petals.

He shared this idea with our class almost every day that we met.

So I bought some fake rose petals.....


....and sprinkled them delicately from the door where he would come in to the podium he always taught from. It was pretty much the awesomest thing I have ever attempted to do up here at college.


And from the look on his face (sorry the picture is fuzzy, hopefully you can see the small "OMGosh" facial expression he is wearing), I am pretty sure he liked it.

I know that I did.....plus seeing all of the students faces when they came in the room to find rose petals lying on the ground was pretty priceless, too.

Then it was devotional time.....which I didn't fall asleep in. Yay!......but seriously, the speaker was really good.

After devo, my HE sister, Haley and I went to the Cocoa Bean to stock up on the supplies we would need for the next super moment of the day.....cupcakes.

Our Mission: to give out one cupcake with a quirky little pick-up line to a random stranger in the library WITHOUT geting caught.

I know....epic.

I wanted to use one of these....but alas...I wasn't sure.



So I stuck with....."without you in my life, it would be like a broken pencil, pointless". (insert ahhhhh.....) Cute, huh?

Anyway, Haley fulfilled her mission without incident, but unfortunately, I GOT CAUGHT.

Mission Failed.....oh well, hopefully I made his day.

The other cupcake I bought was really good, so hopefully his was too.

When we finished up with that, we headed back to our apartments and I attempted to get some homework done. Yeah.....didn't work. I fell asleep in the first twenty minutes of reading my Art History textbook. oops....

After nap time, another super idea entered my mind. PIZZA. I mean, who else is going to treat me tonight? So I texted Sarah if she wanted to resume our tradition of Alfredo pizza night.

I am so glad she said yes. We got a big box that came with pizza, cinnamon sticks, and cheese bread. It was so good......

The movies we watched were super sweet, too. We watched Bride and Prejudice and let me tell you, the music in the first dance scene is awesome. I really want the soundtrack.

But the thing that makes the movie super awesome is the fact that when one of the characters laugh it says....


....and he really does sound like a donkey.

If you don't believe me, check it out for yourself. It is so funny....

Click Link to see the video: start the video at 1:39.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment