Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Confession.....

So everybody, I have a confession to make.....

I love British period films.....absolutely ADORE them. If you say the words Emma, Mr. Darcy, Wives and Daughters, or Downton Abbey, I go to insane, crazy fan girl mode. I just love everything about them.

Especially the British accents......ohhh....there is nothing better than a handsome man with a high waisted coat and an AMAZING British accent.

I mean....even now as I am writing this I am watching the end of Wives and Daughters, without even starting the movie at the beginning because we all know that the romantic ending where Roger realizes he loves Molly and they stand there in the rain looking at each other with love overflowing in both of their eyes is the best part.

Photobucket
                                                                                           Not Mine: Found Here.

It is the part that is most worth watching especially when I need a little British fix. I mean, how could Molly deny a guy who still looks amazingly attractive while sopping wet. I know I couldn't.....I would be beside myself in awe actually.

Too bad these things only happen in movies.

Darn you Jane Austen and all you other English Writers.....for making me wish that these stories and people and relationships existed.

But I love you none the less....you keep my hope alive.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment