Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Motivations....

Do you know what I love most about this time of year?

Leap year....no.....snow.....definitely not.....saint patrick's day.....well, yes, but that is not it.....

For all of you who guessed Starburst Jellybeans, you win a trip in your car to the nearest wal-mart to buy your own bag of deliciousness. Money for gas not included....sorry guys....I have no awesome prizes.

So yes, Starburst Jellybeans!! I love them especially the crazy core ones that have two flavors in one tiny little jellybean. I mean, who knew, right?

And the sad thing is, is that they only come out near easter, so the American population is only allowed to taste Starburst brilliance for two months out of the year. Does that seem fair?

Definitely not....

But while they are available, I splurge....and I use them as an incentive to get my homework done....


One for every page I finish....okey, maybe every half page....every paragraph.....

ahhh...well. Whatever motivates me to actually open the book, right?

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment