Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Dear Gerard....

Dear Gerard Butler,

I just found out today that you played the Phantom in the 2004 edition of The Phantom of the Opera. And after 8 years of thinking it wasn't you on my computer screen, I freaked out. My roommates can attest to that fact. I really want to believe it was you behind that beautiful, sultry voice and white mask, but I just can't.

I mean....look at the evidence....

                       
                     Not Mine: Found Here.                                                                                          Not Mine: Found Here.

Does that really look like the same person? 
I just can't make the link....I can't. 

And it bugs me because I cannot believe after loving this movie for all of these years, I just found out TODAY that you played the Phantom. 

I cannot believe it.....I just cannot believe it. 

But if it was you.....you did well....but I still can't believe it. 

A concerned fan, 

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment