Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

My Friday with Richard Armitage

I continued my BBC obsession today. I know....I know...probably not the best use of my time, but it was quite fulfilling and entertaining.

I finished Wives and Daughters after my culinary class this morning and was beside myself the whole time. Then I started to watch several other BBC productions, but none of them really interested me until I found Cranford, which is a pretty good show. Not as good as others I have seen, but I haven't seen all of the episodes so you never know. It could become one of my favorites.

Then around 2:00, I took a break from my obsession and watched Legally Blonde with the roommates. I just love the part when she is questioning Chutney on the stand. I could watch that scene over and over and over again. It is awesome!!

And then finally around dinner time, we switched back and watched North and South. I love this movie so much. The actors are sublime and the story is one of the greatest ever written.

But the best part of the movie is RICHARD ARMITAGE.

Not Mine: Found Here.

His eyes, his voice, his masculine stubble, his mesmerizing gazes, and, most of all, his smile made me go giddy and melt. It almost felt like I was Margaret standing there in front of him. Okay.....maybe more like I was wishing I was Margaret standing there in front of him. 

I mean, what girl wouldn't want to be looked at with that look? It is the look that makes the heart beat faster and the brain turn to mush and the legs go weak. I don't think there would be a single woman out there who would say they didn't want that.  

That look renders me speechless every time I watch the ending.....ahhhhh.....I could look at him for hours. I could watch the ending scene for hours. :) It is magical....

Not mine: Found Here.

The night then concluded with a party that my HE sisters were throwing. It was fun. We played apples to apples, which I enjoyed. I hadn't played the game in forever. I didn't win, but I did win some rounds and got some pretty awesome green cards. 



Pretty awesome, right? I am not sure if all of those describe me, but hey.....they sure are complimentary.... 

Plus, it was good to catch up with some of the people there. I hadn't talked to some of them in awhile so I am happy I went. 

A pretty good day, I think. 

Wait...what am I saying? 

Any day with Richard Armitage is a good day.....

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment