Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Awesomest Pics of the week....

Sunday: 
Official Awesomeness in Pictures Day



Am I the only one who thought Neville was the dorky kid who was never going to grow out of his dorkiness? 
Please tell me I wasn't. 
Because....ummm....I fully admit I was wrong. 
I judged prematurely and I am sorry. 

And, by the way, I am totally available to help look for Trevor. 
P.S. You rock that suit....dude.


After looking at Neville's attractiveness, I found this!!
How much more awesome can there be? 
Now I can't wait to whip out my tennis shoes....
Whoever came up with this...
I applaud you. 
Right on.


Friday after cooking class I made potatoes. 
Doesn't really sound awesome, but it was my first time making them so....
I thought it was awesome. 
Especially since they tasted pretty good. 
Kristin and me pigged out on them. 
It was a really good Friday....


Have you ever put your ear above a pot of eggs when the burner is just being turned on? 
No? 
Well....try it. 
It sounds like the little chicks, 
who were killed to make these eggs possible, 
were screaming in their little chick language for help to get out.
I almost took the water off the burner. 
Maria thought I was crazy, but she agreed with me. 
Poor chicks.... 



But I have to say,
the poor chicks do make some awesome deviled eggs. 
the chicken's sacrifice for man + other ingredients = blessed goodness. 
Thank you, dear chickens.


Relief Society Activity Saturday. 
It was good....
We learned how to sew buttons, iron shirts, fold sheets, and to tie ties.
The sewing part was the most awesome....
probably because that was the only one I did.
oops....
We made really cool little pencil bags though. 


Kazoos are the most awesome things ever....
So awesome that Quinci and I I bought our own. 
For a $1.69. 
Free Shipping
In 5-8 business day....
I am super excited. 


Big bananas taste better than normal ones....
and it was huge, 
which makes it awesome...

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment