Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Chicken, apples, four day weekend.....oh my!

I actually woke up on time today guys.....this is a miracle....an absolute miracle. I can't believe it.

It is so nice to be able to actually think about what I am going to wear, instead of just throwing something on. 

....and then I got to my cooking class and none of my partners were there and I thought I was doomed. I knew I could never finish what the assignment entailed without someone with me.....

So you can understand how relieved I was when I saw one of them walk through the door....I think everyone heard my sigh of relief as she came in. 

Thankfully, she was much less nervous than I was and she led us to victory......and we created this: 



My camera doesn't do it justice.....but my taste buds sure did.

It was beyond delicious.

Then after, it was packing time.....except I didn't get any packing done.

Quinci came home and convinced me to watch a movie, but then we got to talking about social gestures and how people act when they liked someone and decided to go people watching on campus instead.

We tried going to the MC, but unfortunately.....all of the interesting people already left for the long week. Sad....I know.

But we ran into some of Quinci's friends and talked to them, which was fun.

After we gave up in the MC, we decided to try the BYUI bookstore.

And dude, we found something awesome. On one of the shelves there lied a half-eaten apple. --A real half-eaten apple.-- At first, I thought it was fake, but it definitely wasn't. The owner of the apple heard us talking about her apple......and she awkwardly admitted that it was hers.

It was a pretty funny moment. I feel bad though......

With the lack of people to watch, we decided it was time for a snack, which consisted of freshens smoothies, brownies, and sushi. It was pretty super awesome....

Packing time then commenced....and we headed down to Utah.

And I got to see my brother and sister-in-law, and my nephew, Andrew. When he saw me he pointed to me and said, "Beffannie".

It is one of the few words that make me want to explode with happiness....one of the few people, too.

It was just what I needed.....

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment