Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Another Day....

Dude.....Idaho must me getting dryer because my skin is cracking like popcorn kernels. I haven't seen my hands this dry ever....

Anyway, today was good. Long, but good.

I turned in an assignment for my photography class today. It was based on motion, which was hard for me. I had to stage a lot of the photos, which is a weird concept in my opinion. I like to photograph things or people as the are, not in staged positions or actions. It seems more natural....and life-like and I like that.

But I think they turned out good.....



I especially like the second one. Emma posed in some of them for me. She is such a cute girl.

That was probably the highlight of the day. Most of it was spent sitting somewhere on campus reading my encyclopedia of a textbook (it is huge....and incomprehensible) or doing homework. You know....the usual.

Oh...plus I nodded off a few times. I hope I didn't drool......but wait, there was something wet on my hand.

Oh no.......ewww......

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment