Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Rundown....

It is after midnight here in Rexburg and I should definitely be asleep right now....or reading my History of Photography book, but no, instead, I sit here in the hall of my apartment surrounded by semi-darkness, writing to the world.

Since I haven't written for two days, I will do a short picture-word rundown for you.

Thursday:


Subway sandwiches and Wife Swap with Quinci. Procrastination of Art History 201 homework. Sensational discussion in religion class. Pretty stellar day. 

Friday:

Made homemade tomato sauce in my culinary sauce.....so good. Took my Art History 201 test.....got a B....wish I would have aced it. Ow.....well, there is always the next one. Came home and vegged on the couch while surfing pinterest. And then met with Quinci and her friends to have a MOVIE NIGHT!!! We watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding and The Notebook......edited, courtesy of Quinci. It was good, better than I thought it was going to be.

Saturday: 

Woke up to an alarm going off in the apartment next to us......it kept going for about 15 minutes at 7:00 in the morning. I was about ready to punch somebody, but instead of getting rash, Emma suggested we get some earplugs. Best decision we have ever made. I just hope it doesn't go off again tomorrow morning. 

Mostly the day was filled with homework.....lovely homework. And Hercules and You Again. Two Awesome movies. My roommates and I also went to the store. It was fun....it feels good to have a stocked cupboard again. 

Oh....and we also made scar maps, which are pictures of us and where our scares are. I found out I really don't have that many....just five. I find it kind of sad......

Alright. Well. Off to bed. Sweet Dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment