Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Picture Rundown....

Every Sunday = All pictures with little narration from me (hopefully).


They have hybrid parking spaces now in a church parking lot
 where the handicap spaces should be.....and I find that kind of ridiculous....do you?




My sister-in-law made homemade oreo cookies today and OH MY GOSH!
They were AMAZING!!
I ate way too many. 
Way TOO many.....
But I don't regret it.....even if my jeans don't fit tomorrow.



You know I thought that The Phantom of the Opera, the movie version was the best. 
I loved the Phantom and Christine and their amazingly awesome voices. 
But I was wrong.....SO wrong. 
It is much better on stage or at least the stage production displayed on my brother's TV. 
And the Phantom's voice.....
Oh......it is hypnotizing and beautiful.
I groveled....a lot..... 


Ramin Karimloo. An Awesome Phantom. YouTube him....


b.

No comments:

Post a Comment