Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Cool Down

This is what I got to sleep below last night.....and the experience was awesome. 


It was like falling asleep in a magical land where fairies flew around sprinkling their sparkling sleepy fairy dust, which did indeed make me very tired.

And waking up to it was even more amazing......I wish I could transport it to my room in Rexburg.

Along with Andrew. I read a book with him this morning and he is getting so much more talkative. He is the cutest thing with his big blue eyes and awesome high-water pants.

Probably the only one who could pull them off......

Today was mostly a cool down day. I got to go shopping with Ben, Lindsey, and Andrew. I was finally able to replace my white undershirt...well...it really isn't white anymore. More of a light dirty brown. I know....disgusting, right?

And then we went to Target and as soon as I walked in, I felt like I have been deprived of a really close friend for a really long time. Target just makes me happy and wish it was another thing I could transport here to the Burg.

But most of my day was spent watching a really awesome japanese show.....sometimes I think they have better story lines over there than we do over here.

Then there was some bomb mandarin chicken made by my sister-in-law, Lindsey and a Bollywood movie which was very interesting.

It was called Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam or Straight From the Heart with Aishwarya Rai.

Not Mine: Found Here.

I liked it....but I am still not exactly sure what I think. The whole love triangle thing was a little weird for me, but I did love the songs.....and the clothes. Oh....the clothes were amazing!

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment