Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Morning Troubles....

This morning was rough....I seriously have no idea WHAT I was thinking when I signed up for an 8:00 a.m. class three days a week. I mean....who does that? It is insane and totally inhumane.

So as you can guess....I woke up late. I would like to blame my alarm for not going off, but I found my Ipod under my pillow which is where I always end up stuffing it when the alarm goes off so my plan to not be at blame was foiled.....

After finding I only had 25 minutes to get ready, I was assaulted with my appearance in the mirror. Ughhh....it just made me want to go back to bed more. Plus, as an added bonus Aunt Sally came to town. YAY...... It was lovely to say the least.

But contrary to what I believe, I have found out that horrible mornings do not reflect the mood of the day.

Since I got up late, I didn't feel obligated to put make-up on which surprisingly made me feel really refreshed. I could actually rub my eyes without looking like I have a black eye after....which happens far too often.....

Also, Heavenly Father sent some manna from heaven today. I checked my campus email and found out that I got a airline voucher for $200!!! How awesome is that..... Now I just have to figure out what I want to do with it. Hmmmm.....I'm thinking Ireland, maybe Rome. :) Jk....even with $200 off those flights would still be muy expensive.

A girl can dream, right? I mean look at this place. Soak up the lushness and the awesomeness.

Not Mine: Photo found here.

Don't those cobblestone fences and the lush green grass make you feel giddy? No....okay. Maybe that is just me. Ireland feels just like home......I want to go back so bad.

And then, 11:00 p.m, I ended my day with some cinnamon hot chocolate and religion homework. Both were enlightening, delicious, and just what my little soul was asking for.

Now to sleep the ugliness of this morning off.....

Goodnight. :)

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment