Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Quote Time....

I was hanging out with my family a few sundays ago on google plus, which is basically just like Skyping except with three different people at once, which if you think about it, is pretty awesome.

Anyway, I was watching my nephew, Andrew, in that little video camera window thingy....and at this time his parents were quizzing him on bathroom etiquette. Oh by the way....he is a small child. See...isn't he the best...

 Isn't he the cutest thing??? 

One of the questions my sister-in-law asked was: 

His Mom: "Hey Andrew. What do you do when you go poop?"

Andrew: "...."

Mom again: "Andrew. What do you do when you go poop?"

Andrew: "Pee."(spoken very confidently in the cutest little boy voice you can imagine).

The interaction was priceless.... It made me love this little guy even more if that is possible.

I can't wait to see him again......

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment