Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Day Before Valentine's Day.....

Sometimes I think my life is so boring that it is unbloggable..... Is that a word? Probably not, but it is a pretty cool word. It is really fun to say over and over again. :) Try it.....

Anyway....

Funny story. In light that tomorrow is Valentine's day, some of my FHE sisters and me and Quinci, went over to our FHE brother's house and destroyed their apartment. We put rose petals in a trail leading to their bedrooms, balloons with candy in it ALL over the place, and we also flipped over their furniture.

 It was so fun.....it was probably the most fun I have ever had the day before Valentine's day before.

We all went back to FHE after we destroyed their apartment.....and then followed them home after so we could see their reactions. They were pretty awesome.....pretty priceless actually.....

I wish I had gotten a picture.....hahaha.....

And as of right now, Sarah and me are watching You've Got Mail, which is one of the best Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks movie ever.

Aren't they just the sweetest thing? I love them.
Not Mine. Found Here.

With tons of Giant Sweet Tarts and CHOCOLATE.....


Best day before Valentine's day ever.

I never have too much hope that Valentine's day is going to be great.....or good even, but if today was awesome, it gives me hope that tomorrow will be pretty awesome, too.

So here is to tomorrow.....may all of you feel the love that you all deserve.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment