Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Today was very stressful.

 I woke up at 5:00am thinking I could get some studying done for my test, but....uhhhh....let's just say that the light went back off about thirty minutes later. When I finally did get up, I gave myself a get out of make-up free card and took the last twenty minutes to study before class, which then consumed most of the hours following that.

My schedule looked like this:

8:00-10:00: Class

10:05-11:30: Study....Study....Eat Banana....Study

11:30-12:30: Class

12:30-1:13: Eat Sandwich.....Study....Study...Side glance at an attractive guy.....Study

1:15-2:45: Class

2:45-2:50: Walk to library

2:50-4:45: Study....Study....Study.....Freak Out....Study....Leave right as an attractive guy sits behind me (stupid test!)....

4:50-4:55: Walk to class

5:00-6:30: Took the mucho hard, hand written test. Took a little time afterward to Freak Out again.

All in all, it was a VERY long day. Way too long....I felt drained afterwards.

But by the time I got home, I found a package for me on the table from mis padres. It had a super cool hedgehog in it.....


I think he is super cute. I just need to name him.....but I can't think of a name that is as awesome as he is. Hmmmm....I kinda think he looks like a Billy.

They also put some chocolate pretzels inside. They know exactly how to make me happy! Thanks guys.

And then I went to FHE. We made french toast in a waffle maker, which somehow made them taste so much better. I don't know how, but it did.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment