Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Coming Week of Horror....

Finals are scary. 

And disruptive. 

And long. 

And unfortunate. 

But sometimes they are fun. 

Like cooking finals where you cook and eat awesomely delicious food. 

No final could be better. 

I mean....who wouldn't want to cook 
and eat this for a grade. 




It was so good. Probably the best burger I have ever put in my mouth. 

Juicy. Flavorful. Just....Awesome. 

And me and my group made it. I can scarcely belief it. 

But then...once the food was gone, I had to return to reality. 

Studying for scary finals. 

But, later, Quinci and Michelle saved me from being consumed by the dark forces

with face masks. 


Chocolate unibrow, mustache, and gotee. Check. 

Monte Carlo, Oreo cookies, and Selena Gomez. Check. 

Eating Pizza in the Temple Parking lot. Check. 

Finding out that kissing is now a commandment. Check?

b. 

No comments:

Post a Comment