Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Burnt Out...

I have gotten lazy.

It is so close to the end of the semester that all of my motivation is gone....

I am officially burnt out...so I am going to sum up Friday and Saturday in one post. 

Friday: 

Culinary class filled up most of my morning. We cooked vegetables and starches today and let's just say rice pilaf is awesome.....and roasted brussel sprouts are....ehhh....

Then I walked home.....and me and Sarah walked to Sammy's. 

I got the Sammy's Masterpiece burger, which was loaded with barbecue sauce, bacon, pepper-jack cheese, and lots of love, and sweet potato fries. 

It was super yummy. 


I think I have a new addiction to these things.....

I used to hate the after taste, but drench them in ranch and you have supreme goodness.

Drench them in carmel.....you have perfection and bite size french toast. 




I know it might sound odd......but try it.

After our adventure, Friday night consisted of homework, reheated rice pilaf, parental phone call, laundry, more homework, and falling asleep in the hallway with Quinci to Return to Me.

And let's just say.....she left me sleeping on the hard ground for who knows how many hours while she slept in her wonderful comfy bed....

Not cool....I think so. :)


Saturday:

Today was so nice.....the sun woke me up....I got ready leisurely.....I made breakfast.....it was good.

Until I thought about everything that is due next week.

Then I freaked out.....

But soon, Quinci and I were off to the Crossroads with our Subway in hand.

Did we get any homework done, you ask?

Why yes.....yes we did. I just don't think the amount we got done is comparable to the amount of work we still have to accomplish.

Aw well.....that is what college is all about right?

After three hours of being incredibly "studious", we took a break and walked to Broulims to get us provisions for our awesome picnic on Sunday.

On our way, these awesome girls stopped us.....and offered us free Kiwi Loco.

And, of course, we had to accept.

We were so excited that when we were done shopping for our goodies, we went strait there.

And loaded up with Orange Sorbet.....or rather heavenly goodness as I would like to describe it.






mmmmm.....so good.

Then we walked back home, where we were invited to taste food from the country of Jordan. It was definitely different than what I have had before, but I loved the salad.

I couldn't eat that much though.....because I honestly felt like I was going to blow up.

More homework commenced after that....with liberal breaks in between. To liberal on my part......

Then after an hours worth of progress on my essay, me and Sarah went to the cheap theater.

We saw Sherlock Holmes. It was my second time....


But it was equally as awesome.

I don't think I could be more smitten with Robert Downey Jr. than now....

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment