Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Over-easy eggs, kazoos, and chin spooning....

Have you ever made a over-easy egg?

I have never, in my limited 20 years on this earth, tried to cook an over-easy egg. 

Why? Mostly because I like my eggs hard....really hard.....to the point where the yolk is as firm as a brick. 

.....but it is mostly because it is not easy!! They should not be able to name something so hard, easy.  I mean, when I had to make them this morning for my culinary class, I wasted more than 6 dozen eggs trying to cook one over-easy egg....just one.

It was the most stressful three hours of my life.

But those were corrected when Quinci received the most awesome little brown package in the mail.

Can you guess what was in it?


Yes...... KAZOOS!! We were super stoked when they got here.

And we have been playing them ever since.....

Best purchase we have EVER made.



Oh....and chin sticking with a spoon is super fun.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment