Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

"Swing away Merrill. Merrill... swing away"

I don't know how many times I am going to say this this semester, but I loathe morning classes.

They are something I will never get used to.....and never really want to. 

I feel bad for my kids.....because I am not a happy camper in the morning. 

Ask my roommates.....they will testify....or plead the fifth. 

But no matter how bad the morning starts, whenever culinary class ends, I feel good. 

Making food makes me feel like I accomplished and created something good. Something that matters. It might not have a big impact now (my stomach sure appreciates though), but later on in my life, I know these skills will be beneficial. 

But what made the day really great was getting to hang out with Sarah pretty much the entire day. She is such an awesome person. We talked a lot about just about anything you can think of. It was a pretty amazing conversation. 

Then later tonight we went to KIWI LOCO for frozen yogurt, which I have been craving really bad. 


 I got Strawberry-something sorbet and it was sooooooo good.

Especially with extra cheesecake bites. Yummmm......

Grocery shopping, homemade oreo making, egg roll eating, and psych watching filled the remainder of our night.

Oh.....I almost forgot. We also watched Signs.



It was my first time.

And I have to admit I was on edge the entire time.

Hyper aware of any noise that was made inside or outside the apartment.

But I liked it. I didn't think I would, but I did. The plot was well done. The Uncle was super awesome and Abigail Breslin was adorable.

I may become a fan of creepy, suspenseful movies yet.....maybe.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment