Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Excitement....

Do you know what I love about Wednesday mornings?

Photo Lab. The place where I get to edit, perfect, and bring awesomeness to my photography.....

Our next assignment is Color Photography....and these are my best shots.



I really like the telescope-y thing.....I think the blue against blue thing is awesome.

This specific project has really sparked my excitement for photography....I can't wait to go out again!!

After Lab, the day consisted of more and more classes, more and more checking Facebook and pinterest, and more and more freaking out about my presentation for my History of Photography Class.

While I was freaking out, Quinci and I talked about our internet addictions:

Quinci: It's not facebook that's my problem.. it's youtube.
Bethany: Mine is facebook.... and pinterest.
Quinci: Both?
Bethany: Yeah. When I'm a mom my kids are going to be crying and I'll be like 'HOLD ON! I'M UPDATING MY STATUS!'

Sometimes I wish I could have more moments of uninhibited speech like this.....

I would be so much funnier, but alas I think way too much...

My day ended with a Reese Peanut Butter Cup, which Quinci's brother so awesomely got for Quinci and I.

I almost forgot how good chocolate and peanut butter tasted when combined into a small, wonderful cup......

b.


3 comments:

  1. are you not allowed to have peanut butter cups?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I am......I just haven't found a reason to justify getting one until that night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should always have peanut butter cups. ALWAYS

    ReplyDelete