Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Difficulties....

Facebook Fast....

Day 1:

Quinci and I decided yesterday that we should go on a Facebook fast for this week. I thought it was a good idea at first.....but today....not so much.

Serious withdrawals dude.....

Especially since Moriah....my super awesome friend....just got a Facebook today, which is a HUGE deal. Mostly because before she had sworn that she would never get one. I never thought she would crack under the pressure. :)

I guess this is just a test to see how much I really what to stop getting on Facebook all of the time.

It is working.....

Today was hard. Much harder than I would have liked. It has nothing to do with Facebook though.....

It has everything to do with daylight savings, late nights, no sleeping, pounding headaches, early morning studying, self-doubting......it was just a very hard day.

Except for four things.

Forgetting my key and climbing into my apartment window like a creeper was awesome......home Evening was great.....my roommates are super great not to mention hilarious.....and Hot, delicious waffles with coconut syrup are possibly the most heavenly thing I have ever tasted.

Four great reminders of how blessed I am, which I was definitely in need of today.

Plus, I found this awesome quote on pinterest.....I think it might become my new motto.....or maybe my new uplifter.


Mostly because I hope it is true.....

b. 

2 comments:

  1. I totally need to go on a facebook fast....just a computer fast. There really isn't much that I'm missing if I don't get on everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A computer fast sounds nice. Maybe when I get home I could try that.....maybe. :)

    ReplyDelete