Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pins of the Week.

Awesome Pins of the Week.


hahaha....he definitely did the right thing.

Kids are so smart. 

I have something to admit....
I love accents and my only wish is to have one. 
Yes...I know American could be considered an accent, but....
a British accent would be so much cooler. 


You know, there have been so many times I have wanted to say this. 
Unfortunately, confidence is key.
I don't have enough to do that just yet. 
But with these....I would consider it. 
:) 


Truth....
Clothes and modesty is where it's at.....
If only the female population understood this.


Looks a bit creepy....
but for a girl with no boy to hold on to...
sometimes this would be nice. 
Birthday? :)

If you want to follow the links to the pictures, check out my boards. http://pinterest.com/bethblonde91/
Most are under my likes.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment