Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Hallo...

Today....winter finally found it's way to the burg. 

And burgggggggggg......it was COLD and oh so WINDY. 

It snowed for almost the entire day and let me tell you, cameras and snow do not mix well. 

Bethany and snow don't mix well. 

Unless she doesn't have class and she can just sit by the window in her pajamas with her cup of hot chocolate, her favorite Blankie, Billie, and an awesome book. 

Then Bethany and snow would definitely see eye to eye. 

But alas......that didn't happen. 

I trudged to classes and then trudged back to my apartment. 

I then commenced washing the dishes and watching "Once Upon a Time". 

During this awesome sud fest, Emma came in with a package........and GUESS WHAT? 

It was for me!!! 

I almost wet my pants when I saw it. 

Mis padres are awesome. 

They supply me with a life supply of Starburst Jellybeans.


I knew there was some reason I loved them. ;)

I love packages and on normal days I would have ripped into those jellybeans as soon as I saw them, but the snow has made my mind unintelligent.

So I went on a walk instead. My mission was to find some awesome things to take pictures of, but on my little excursion I took about a total of 5 pictures. 

That is a new low for me.....

But I did find this little jewel.  


I find it disturbingly amazing how morbidly snowmen are being presented these days. 

They used to be so happy.....now......they are subjected to the imaginations of bored cooped up college students. 

Yep.....makes perfect sense.

b.

1 comment:

  1. I totally just bought 4 bags of jelly beans...those same ones. They are good for bribery!

    ReplyDelete