Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Oh.....Channing.

Studying on a Saturday.

Studying on a Saturday in my room.

Studying on a Saturday in the crossroads.

Studying on a Saturday in the crossroads with Pull 'n Peel Twizzlers.


My idea of a super study session....

Then I came home and got ready for Extravadance, which is where the two dance teams at our school put on a show.

...and it was bomb.

I have never had the desire to dance, but this show made me what to get down with it.

Now I really want to take a hip-hop class.

Can you see me doing the worm and burning up the dance floor like Channing Tatum in Step Up?

I can....minus the big baggy pants. Those pants are just...ugh....

Not Mine: Found Here.

After the concert, we decided to order pizza....at 10:40 at night. Best idea we have ever had.

Chicken and sausage Alfredo pizza, Step Up, and Channing Tatum. Awesome night.

Sighing and utterances of "Oh....Channing" were mumbled more than once.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment