Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Birthday....

Chuck Norris.....I found out it was your birthday tonight and Sarah and me just wanted to wish you a happy day even though it is mostly over.

Oh.....and I think you are awesome....and I miss Walker, Texas Ranger. That show was bomb, but that is mostly because you are bomb.



Okay. Rewind to this morning....

At 9:45....me and Quinci cleaned the BYU-I center with the rest of our stake. That place looks even bigger when you clean it if that is even possible.

We decided to volunteer to use the Ghostbuster vacuum cleaners.....there was a group of girls and a group of boys meaning that we were going to be partnered up with each other.

However, what is the odds that I, Bethany, gets partnered up with a girl? I mean.....why are you taking the opportunities to talk to guys away from me God? I don't get many in the first place.....

But Rachel ended up to be one of the sweetest girls so it worked out well.

After, we got cookies....and a surprise invitation to the Relief Society/Elders Quorum temple trip that no one knew was happening today at 1:00pm except for Nathan, our HE brother....and us.

The time was currently 12:00.

Speed walking back to apartment to speed change into church clothes to speed drive over to the temple?

Yep.


It was worth it though. I haven't been all semester so it felt really good to feel the peace this building plants in my being.....plus to get some personal revelation about where I want to live next semester.

Baronnessa again? Yep.

Then Quinci and I took off to find a place to take pictures. We ended up at Beaver Dick Park. It felt so amazing to get out of the apartment and rexburg for a little while.

I was getting cooped up syndrome.

Grilled Cheese and Quesadillas were next on the schedule followed by homework and Dreamgirls.

Awesome day in Winter Semester.....

I think so.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment