Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sorry I Duded You....

Pins of the Week....


Wow....
Calvin could never be more right....


Most Awesome scarf I have ever online window shopped. 
Love the different strips of fabric. 
5 minutes after I pinned it.....
10 Likes and 42 Repins.
Wow....
I am not the only one. 


Fritos smothered in peanut butter....yum. 
Fritos smothered in peanut butter drizzled with chocolate.....super yum.
I meant it guys. This stuff is amazing. 
Definitely something to try before you die. 
Seriously...


Breathtaking....
Her eyes are gorgeous.


Love the bricks....
Love the light....
Love the perspective....
Love how all the shapes are the same,
but each brick is significantly different than the others.
Beautiful....


My new hobby...
Creepy psycho serial killer.
No worries....I only hunt butterflies.....gummy butterflies. 

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment