Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sunny in the burg...

I developed my first roll of film today. 

Thanks to the kind lab assistant they actually turned out right. 


I probably asked for her help like 50 times. I knew I should have written down the instructions when my teacher was describing what to do. 

Why does my brain ignore the mighty-smart promptings that pop in....?

Oh, thats right. It is because I'm lazy.

After my developing mission was accomplished, I walked back home, had some toast, and then watched a video for my religion class. 

I would like to say I remained awake for the whole thing, but.......my eyes were so tired. So tired.....

Nap time is as productive as doing homework, right?

Walking to class, walking all around Rexburg to find something interesting to take a picture of, walking too slow for the joggers that wanted to pass me, walking home, and walking to Sara Jo's for a Mary Kay party filled the rest of the afternoon. 

Rexburg is getting harder to photograph. I feel like I have taken a picture of its every little attribute.....in walking distance of course. 

But, nevertheless, it felt really good. Alone time is nice, especially when it involves me, my music, the glorious beams from the sun, and my camera.


Ahhh.....it felt wonderful.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment