Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ode to the Games....


So guess what? 

Today is the day my whole young life has been waiting for. 

Well....at least since the last Harry Potter movie. 

That was a sad, lovely day. 

(Harry I miss you......so much.)

But today is awesome. 

Today is the eve of the premiere of.....

THE HUNGER GAMES!


Yes.....yes.

Be excited. I know I am.

I cannot wait to see it.

Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson look good. I just hope they can live up to the book. 

Especially Peeta cause lets face it.....

He is what made the books awesome.

Well...except for the story line of couse.


You know, until right at this moment, 
I haven't really felt that much excitement for the movie. 

But now, my stomach is fluttering and I am pretty darn excited.

But alas, I have to wait. 

Finals week is approaching and I have pretty much no time. 

So I have set a date with myself. 

April 9. 

I will get up, doll myself up, pick myself up, 
treat myself with some candy from target, and then I will watch this movie
all by myself. 

And swoon at the sight of Josh Hutcherson as Peeta.

And it will be awesome. 



So, America...

May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor. 

Happy Hunger Games.....

b.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are going to love it! And Peeta is super cute! I really think all the characters were perfect...they cast just the right people!

    ReplyDelete