Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Spinach...and Cupcakes.

6:30 a.m.: first alarm goes off.....
6:45 a.m.: second alarm goes off......
7:20 a.m.: Bethany realizes it 25 minutes before her class starts.....
7:21 a.m.: Bethany JUMPS off her bed.....

I slept through my alarms again, but then I guess I should check whether or not my alarms are silenced before I go to bed. 

Oops....

But thanks to my skills at speed changing and not caring what I look like, I made it to class on time. 

Today in cooking class we made soup.....spinach and green onion soup to be exact, which at first sounded kind of gross. 

But I have to admit, I secretly love watching spinach wilt in a pot. Try it...you will love it.

Then I came home. and took a nap. because my body is exhausted. Still. 

But the nap fueled me for Kristin, Emma, and my trip to Cocoa Bean. 

I was in need of a pick me up. A fruity pick up....and thankfully, Cocoa Bean had the exact prescription available. 

A Berry Bliss cupcake and a Passion Fruit- Watermelon Italian Soda and Kristin and Emma. 



 It was awesome.


Thank you, Cocoa Bean. For the memories, the smiles, and the sweet goodness you offer in your store. 


My emotional health has increased since my visit.....

b.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, those do look good! I will have to visit this said Cocoa Bean store whenever we come up.

    ReplyDelete