Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Productive?

I have a confession to make....

I am addicted to a Korean drama.



Yes, this is my second time watching it and yes, even though I have a test tomorrow, I am not studying.

And yes.....I might fail.

I have all of the right priorities, huh?

I, personally, blame bad weather and canceled classes. They make me do things I shouldn't.

Not like it is inherently wrong....but I guess not studying because I have convinced myself that I am addicted to this drama is.

I am not quite sure....maybe...just maybe....I will figure it out.

Or not.

So in a nutshell....I did nothing yesterday.

Except watch episode upon episode of Lie to Me and eat oreos with peanut butter.

Productive. No.... Awesome. I think so....

b.

Oh....and by the way, Happy Birthday Oreos! May your coming years be prosperous. :)

1 comment: