Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

He has magic hands.

Monday was movie night.

Heather and me went to see Titanic in 3-D. 

I've never seen it before. 

Weird?

I know. 

We almost didn't make it though because Heather slammed her thumb in her car door. 

When I went to the door, blood was everywhere. 

And she was calm. 

I would have freaked out, fainted  in the middle of the road. 

But, thank goodness, we took care of it. 

And we made it. 

And we sat through Titanic laughing, commenting, and ogling.

Leo had it going on back in the 90's. 


He was cute. 

and charming.

When I first agreed to see the movie, I didn't realize how long it actually is. 

I mean, 3 and a half hours.

Whoo Whee.


But it was fun and enjoyable. 

I loved splaying out on the theater chairs and just kicking back. 

Something in me kind of wants to see it again.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment