Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hey Biff....

Cue Trumpet. 

Clear throat. 

Is the microphone working?

Ah....yes. 

Good evening, Ladies and Gents. 

Beth here with a super awesome announcement. 

I got a job. 

Where?

On the top of Pikes Peak. 


Yep....I will be working on top of a 14,110 foot summit. 

Cooking food and making donuts. 

Pretty awesome.

Today was my orientation. 

And I made a very special friend. 

Let me introduce you. 

Readers. This is Biff. 


Biff stood behind me through the entire orientation. 

He wasn't very talkative. 

But he is very efficient at lurking....

and scaring the living daylights out of me every time I walked into the room 
or glanced behind my chair. 


But he is pretty modelesque though, no?

I have to admit....

I miss him already.

b.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations & too funny!
    So do you drive up or ? Is it full time?
    Sounds high! Guess we will all go to the top to see you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) No, we didn't drive up that day sadly. We stayed at the office in Colorado Springs. I am pretty sure it is full time.

      I am a little nervous to go up there to be honest. The first few times at that elevation are difficult for those who aren't acclimated yet. Hopefully I don't get sick.

      You should absolutely come see me. That would be awesome!

      Delete
  2. Ew...Biff is a bit creepy. Congrats on the job though! So excited for you! Maybe we will come and visit and order some doughnuts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...I would love it of you guys came up. :)

      Delete