Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Perry the Puss.

First and foremost on this delightful Mother's day, I would like to dedicate my first pin of the week to mi madre. 


Thanks, Mom. 

For everything you do to help me and support me. 

I know I am blessed to have a mother that is so wonderful. 


Now on to the
Pins of the Week.


I love Muddy Buddies. 
The chocolate gooeyness set by a layer of fine powdered 
sugar makes my taste buds squeal in delight.  
So when I found these, you can imagine my joy. 
Because I think I could love these even more then Muddy Buddies. 
They are made with Jello. Fruity Jello. 
I love fruity foods. 


Hehehe.....I thought this was funny. 
But then I got to thinking...
I wish I could apply this to moths. 
They keep on flying into my windshield like suicide bombers. 
Leaving all of their gushy remains behind on my windshield. 
But then I remember how gross revenge would be. 
I'll just stick to birds.


Avenger goodness. 
Enough said. 


My life's story. 
Maybe, at some point, bravery will become part of my nature. 
Maybe.


Honestly.
I mean, let's measure that piece of wood out. 
It definitely could have held him, too. 
And I think the movie would have been just as good. 


Definitely a sweet truth. 
That's why I'm waiting.


Three things I know for sure:

1. Jane Austen was a smart woman. 
2. The whiff of air you get as you walk into a Barnes and Noble
is one of the greatest scents on this planet. 
3. Books are like little blessings of understanding and knowledge. 
It is beautiful, how words can do that.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment