Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hangin' with ma peeps....

Working is hard. Especially when working two ten hour shifts in a row.

It is exhausting and emotionally draining. 

So it is nice to have Sunday to myself. 

A day to recuperate and charge my battery back up. 

A day to lay in my backyard with the sun warming my whole body for twenty minutes.

The back of my legs thankfully didn't get burned. :)

A day to witness my nephew's baby blessing. 

A day to hang out with my family. 

A day to cook dinner with my niece and eat trail mix. 

A day to just sit and do nothing. 

And a day to make S'mores with sugared marshmallows. 

Peeps to be exact. 



I saw this on Pinterest and immediately knew I had to try it. 



When I found it like four months ago, I immediately called my dad up and told him we had to save some peeps to make some when I got home.

And we have been trying to find a time to do them with the grandkids ever since. 


And today happen to be the day. 


It was fun and delicious. 

A day like this makes life seem worth it. 

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment