Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Oxygen Tank Engaged...

Top 6 Most Awesome Things of the Day. 

1. An hour and a half nap at 8:30 a.m. that was the BEST sleep I have ever gotten since I've been home. I wish it could have lasted all day long.

2. The book that I've wanted came into the library today after a month. Yay!

3. Found out that my first day of work is tomorrow. Training here I come. 

4. Saw my nephew compete in his last track meet of the season. I have to say he was pretty super awesome. 

5. Found three more Avenger cups!! Now all I have to do is find Iron Man....
That one seems a little unattainable at the moment. Everyone seems to have grabbed them first. 
Why, oh why must he be so popular?
But I will persist....I must persist. 


6. Bones had the greatest season finale ever...and the most horrible one. I have never been more mad, scared, and sad. Let's just say, I cannot wait until the fall. 
Darn you Bones creators. 
Darn you. 

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment