Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Might Owe Czar Gold...

Pins of the Week....


Ya know, I never thought about this til now. 
But I would have to agree. 
Any love story is better than Twilight's. 
And that is coming from a person who was Twilight obsessed. 
Yeah. Those were my mentally ill days. 
I regret them. 

Hah...
I wish this wasn't true. 


Let me get this straight.
There is hope for a person like me?
Wow...
An unparalleled sense of relief just swept through me. 
I can't believe I spent all this time thinking my sarcasm and raiding skills were unattractive. 
Thank You. :)


I couldn't resist.


Dude....
Brilliant explanation. 


I have an irrational love for Iron Man. 
Don't ask me why.
Because I have no idea.
Nor could I explain it in words. 
I just think he's awesome.

b.

** Hint. Hint. The title of this post is a Mad Gab. 
See if you can sound out the secret message... :)

1 comment: