Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Delayed.

Did you know that when you wear your uniform four days a week, it suddenly becomes the only outfit you are used to looking at yourself in?

And when you try anything else on, it looks like crap. 

Except for sweats, of course. Those are always nice. 

Yeah.....that's where I'm at. 

Pins of Last Week.


The Hulk and Ironman. 
Could their be a pair more in harmony?
Honestly....I don't think so. 

You know, maybe there could be a pair with more harmony. 
Because Oreos and S'mores sound like an award winning combination. 
Kudos to whoever thought this up. 
It's beautiful....


Hehe...
Cheers to the tiny pool of British actors. 
Without you, I...
Ya know, I don't really want to think about that conclusion.


Truth.
I can't wait for the next season of Psych. 
Awesome Crimes. 
Two Goofy guys. 
Incredibly witty lines. 
Yes...that's where it's at. 


Mutual weirdness?
I like that. 

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment