Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

I have a moth in my room, but I don't care.

Do you know what my parents did at Stake Conference this weekend?

They scouted out potential candidates for my future husband.

Yeah....my parents are awesome.

They look out for my welfare....

Or a way for them to get me out of their house.

Anyway, here are your....

Pins of the Week.


I think this should be tip #1.
Because this is definitely a tip more bros need to live by.



A Strawberry, Brie and Chocolate Grilled Cheese.
Ohhh....I think I just discovered what bliss could really taste like.
Been on a cooking kick this week 
or 
maybe just a I-want-to-eat-everything-that-looks-amazing week.
Either one. 



I am in love with this dress. 
I just love the lace and the bow and the skirt. 
Oh. It is so pretty.


Blueberry Lime Salsa. 
Yes, Please. 


Whoever came up with this genius, I salute you. 
 And bow to you. 
Brilliant.


Days like these seem to be getting more frequent since I left college. 
Why?
I have no idea.


Ultimate Fangirl Moment right here. 
I watched this video like thirty times. 
I squealed every time I watched it. 
I am a sucker for Bones.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment