Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Oh. My. Avengers.

There are moments in my life where I have wished I could climb on my roof and scream something that the entire world could hear.

These moments don't occur too often. I usually don't get unreasonably excited for something. 

But today was one of those moments. 

And it was all because of these guys: 


This movie was unbelievable. 

I thought it was going to be good when I went in, but my expectations where shattered due to the awesomeness of this movie. 

The visual effects were utterly electrifying, the action was amazing, the dialogue and the filmography was captivating, and the actors were oh so..... delicious?

I am craving to see this movie at least five more times in theaters.

It was all I could have hoped for and far more than I ever could have imagined. 

Yeah.....it was that awesome. 

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment