Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Laziness.

So I've been lazy and neglectful. 

Blame it on the library and Netflix. 

And my lack of creativity this week or my want to be creative. 

Either one. 

So here is a catch-up post. Ready.....

Action. 


Friday:

My nephew turned seven.

Seven years old.

Man....and I'm only twenty. 

It just seems too crazy for me to wrap my head around. 

But he is totally awesome....


And a complete daredevil....

He makes me smile. 

So we went to a little birthday celebration for him. It was great. 

Happy Birthday, Austin! 


Saturday

Woke up to the sound of my mother calling on the phone. 

At 8:30 a.m.

Way too early for this old lady to even consider getting up. 

Nevertheless, I trudged down stairs to hand the phone over to my dad and then helped myself to some of the goodness he concocted minutes before. 

Then, we went to see the Avengers again. I just can't get enough of their amazing attractiveness and awesomeness. 

I mean, when I see them standing together as one in the fighting scene, I cannot help, but yearn to be one of them. 


From there, we ran to the Apple doctors. Not the fruit, but the company. 

My three year old Mac is having a breakdown so we took it in for a checkup. Thankfully....nothing needed to be replaced at the moment. Hopefully, Mac can make it for at least another year. 

Wal-mart was next on our to do list. 

And while looking at all of the Mother's Day flowers strewed out everywhere, we found THESE. 


Yes. They are little kid's Avenger party cups. 

I have made a sworn vow to collect all of them because.....

I just really really want to. 

So for the next week I will be scouring every Wal-Mart party section in a thirty mile radius. 

I will find all of them. I will. 

Chicken Fajitas, Dishes, and two episodes of Supernatural while exercising were the remaining events of the day. 

Cut. 

Thats a wrap. 

b. 

No comments:

Post a Comment