Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Girls. It's Raining Men.

Pinterest was running a little low on inspiration for me this week.

So I decided I would just dedicate this weeks pins to Jane Austen because she is just the epitome of awesomeness....just like Tony Stark.

But I couldn't find anything really awesome that wouldn't make me look like I am completely infatuated with everything Jane Austen related.

I guess thats a given hence my dedicatory post.

Finally, after a few hours of searching endlessly, I found this.

And deemed it pretty awesome.

You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.

It's a quiz.


To find out what character you are.

Most of the time I would say these quizzes don't come out with very accurate results and are silly, but I thought they did a pretty good job here. 


You must take it.


Come on. You know you want to. :)


And here's another little treat for you. 

An awesome video showing the eternal awesomeness of all period films. 


I, for one, think it is hilarious. I can't help but giggle each time I watch this. 

And ogle, but that is secondary.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment