Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Fork in the Road....

Pins of the Week....


You know, in our society today...
it kind of is. 


Leather.
Mustard Yellow.
Awesome...
I found my new backpack.


You know, I always knew I was an introvert.
But I never really understood myself until now. 
And all of these are absolutely true.....
I always need at least a three hour advanced notice. 


I love this painting....
The colors and the lines and her EYES are magnificent.
Can you feel the energy, the emotion?
Beautiful.


I am on a Calvin and Hobbes kick of late. 
I forgot how awesome these comics were. 
I love Calvin....
and his bluntness. 



Enough said.


Wow....
I have always loved Neil off of White Collar.
His hat, his suits, and his deep, deep blue eyes have always captivated me.
He is extremely attractive. 
But when I saw this....
Matt Bomer has become AWESOME. 
I mean, who knew?
I knew there was a reason I liked him in White Collar.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment