Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Thursday the 12th.

Yesterday.....April 12, I:

Woke up to the quacking of ducks at 7:30 in the morning. Ugh....whoever decided duck quacks were good for alarm clocks definitely needs to reconsider that one.

Pretended to be a college student at Pikes Peak Community College. Yeah....it was kind of weird. It definitely had a very different vibe than BYU-Idaho. The reclining chairs in the lounge were nice though. Spent a good hour in those waiting for a friend.

Went with said friend shopping to find her an awesome outfit for her date last night. We went about everywhere joking, talking, and just having a spectacular time.

Quick Question: are the shirts with the butterfly sleeves a trend now? If so, I am not sure if I approve. Fashions have definitely changed since I have last been to a store.

Sorry....distraction averted.

Got some sweet smelling candles at Wal-mart. My room will smell divine whenever it gets fully clean.

Relaxed for an hour after the exhausting, but awesome shopping trip.

Cleaned the kitchen for mi madre. She actually let me listen to my music at a semi-high volume. It made me happy.

Sang and danced around in the kitchen after dishes were cleaned and floor was swept.

Finished a job application.

And finally, watched Sherlock Holmes, the BBC version, with my dad. I almost forgot how much I love this version. The actors are really awesome....


Definitely a must to check out...

b.

1 comment: