Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"Cheer up, Little Goddess - the world keeps spinning!" -KH

I learned two things today: 

 #1:
I need to get a life. 

School has spoiled me. It has spoiled me big time. 

But I think this summer its all going to change. I'm going to change. 

I'm going to work harder. love deeper. forgive frequently. laugh often. chase my dreams. meditate more. find friendships. have adventures. see clearer. take risks. be me. 

I think that is what I need.....I am twenty after all. 

It is probably about time for me to change and grow up. Past time I would say......

I just don't want to waste any more time. 

I don't want to hide anymore. or feel like I am not good enough. 

And I sure as heck don't want to waste my life sitting here alone. 

I need to stop acting like change is going to come to me, because most likely, it's not.

Nope. It's all going to change. 

#2:
The smell that comes before the rain is bliss. 

Beautiful intoxicating bliss.

So is the smell of fresh biscuits coming out of the oven. 

Yum.....

b. 

2 comments:

  1. The first thing you learned seems more like a realization after 20 years of being alive. (We all have those). The second thing(s). I agree...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for fresh biscuits coming out of the oven....yum! I hope you accomplish your first goal! I know you can! You have so much to offer the world Beth! You are sweet, and charming and a good cook! :)

    ReplyDelete