Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Silence.

Today was...

MY HUNGER GAMES MOVIE DATE!! 



The day I have been waiting for for the last three weeks has finally occurred and I have to admit, I loved it. 

I thought going to the movies alone was going to be really awkward, but I found it to be extremely relaxing. A good place to spend some me time. 

And the movie you ask? Oh my gosh.....it was awesomely stellar and I don't just say that about anything. 

The music, the action, the characters, the cast, the cinematography were perfect. I have to admit, I teared up a lot during the movie. It was so good. 

Funny moment though.....(spoilers ahead......be warned)

At the end, when Katniss and Peeta were counting down to the moment they were going to put the nightlock into their mouths, the audio in the theater went dead. 

So it went like this. 

Peeta: On the count of three. 3.......2...... --------------------

Dead silence. Definitely one way to kill the climax. 

And for a good five minutes, it was like we were transported to the days of silent films. 

Thankfully, they rewinded it and let us watch the ending again. Plus, it made for a good laugh. 

After that, my dad and I surfed around in Target. Didn't find too much.....but I did find an awesome mustard yellow wallet for super cheap....$3.50. Pretty awesome. 

Then we went home....and I went back to the daunting task of unpacking. 

To make this task more appealing, I turned on a movie. BAD IDEA. 

Due to my lack of multi-tasking, I ended up paying more attention to the awesome action of The Three Musketeers instead of on the mountain of junk lying all over my bedroom floor. 


I have officially become hopeless. 

I think being at home makes me lazy.


There is also something about being at home that magically makes me what to go to bed before midnight. 

Weird....I know. 

Maybe it's because my parents are in bed by ten.....and the house is quiet and there is really nothing else to do, but to keep unpacking my room. 

And, honestly, sleeping sounds better, don't ya think?

b.

3 comments:

  1. So you should come over and procrastinate your unpacking by hanging out with us! You could rub my belly and tell Ashton that you are home now so he can come anytime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your Blog and love reading it. What is going on in your life now you have unpacked. ???.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing much. Just filling out job application hoping one of them will pick up the phone and call. Other than that I am pretty much just going through the motions trying to make each day as interesting as possible. How are you doing Gramee?

      Delete