Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Idle Ramblings....

Rexburg, I can't believe I am saying this, but I miss you. 

I miss the classes, the people, the teachers, the atmosphere, and the leaders. 

Plus, the busy feeling. I hate feeling idle. 

I should probably just find something to do while waiting to hear from potential jobs, but I.....I.....have no excuse. 

Being at home makes me lazy.....but going to do something somewhere takes gas....and money.

Something that I unfortunately don't have enough of.

Hopefully, soon, that changes...

But on a happy note, I got into Pottermore!!

Yeah....I am pretty super excited. I haven't been sorted yet, but I am pretty excited to get there. 


We'll see how much longer the excitement stem though, the verdicts still out on Pottermore.

It isn't what I was expecting, but it is interesting.

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment