Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Sunday Blues....

Pins of the Week....


Mustard Yellow. Check.
Knee Length. Check. 
Awesome Pleats. Check. 
Desire to Make. 
Oh Yeah.


Hehe.....
Kids are awesome. 
Sometimes I wish I still was one.
They come up with the funniest comebacks.


Found these really awesome quotes from General Conference. 
The designer design them really well. 
Check them out. 
Click on the picture.


Inspiring words from a truly inspired man. 

I.
Love.
These. 


Yes.....we do. 
Is that so hard to believe?


Wreck the Dress Shoot.
Beautiful shot. Love the colors.
I am pretty much in love with this. 
If I had the chance, I would definitely do this.


Half of me liked this just because I really like the composition of this photo.
The other half really likes the quote. 

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment