Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday....the thirteenth

 We are close to the end of my first week at home and surprisingly I have yet to see my nieces and nephew. 

Usually, I see them within the first few days I have been home, but sadly, my parents keep stealing the cars to go to work and school. 

Somehow they think this is more important than seeing their grandchildren. 

But me? I know what is truly important. 

Alas, I still have no way to get over to see my cutie pies.

But today, friday the thirteenth that all changed. 

I got a car.

I call him Boost. 


Isn't he adorable?

He has a few cracks and some dents and sometimes he gets too emotional and overheats, but his personality definitely overweighs the few problem areas. 

I like him. 

My dad and me got him registered today so he is officially part of my small family. It is nice not to be alone and trapped inside my parent's house anymore.

After we got Boost taken care of, we took off for my brother's house. 

There, I: 

Hopscotched with Anaya.


She is a pro, by the way. If there was hopscotch in the Olympics, she would win.

Ate dinner with the Fam. 

Watched Austin make funny videos of himself. 
He was laughing so hard when he watched these videos. 
Over and over again....



Growled with Avery. 
I love little kids that growl. 
And I love growling right back. 
It is so fun.


Talked about the Hunger Games and how awesome Stanley Tucci is.



Ate Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream with the Fam. 

Looked at Wreck the Dress wedding photography. 

And then...

Decided we were all exhausted.

It was all so fun. 

It is great to be home.

b.


No comments:

Post a Comment