Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Honestly, girls have always found them attractive.

I love going to my brother''s house after a long long week in my house. 

It is rejuvenating and just plain wonderful. 

-- Especially when we get to watch the nieces and nephew play on an awesome fort playground. 

You know.....those cool ones with the climbing wall and awesome slide. 

Made out of wood? 

It was pretty awesome. Makes me want to be a kid again....really bad. really bad. 

-- Especially when my niece wants to play a board game with me. 

A Cat in the Hat board game to be more exact. 

The point of the game is to get the most stars by flipping over three cards and building an action sentence which you have to attempt to do. 

This was one of mine. 


And trust me.....I succeeded. 

And my niece and nephew laughed at me while I did it. 

But I did succeed. 

However, I have to admit, this game was not built for a twenty year old. 

Maybe that is why I lost. Hmmmmm....                                      

-- Especially when we just sit in the living room and talk about anything and everything that comes up. 

Like my brother's awesome muscles.

How I got my dad addicted to Jane Austen movies. 

And how cute Avery is when she laughs, makes funny faces, and says funny things. 

-- And especially when I get to hold baby Ashton. 

He is so cute and soft and cuddly. 


A great night to end the day I think. 

b. 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!!! I totally knew this was going to mention Josh's muscles based on the title! :) I think he's relieved there wasn't a sweet picture.

    ReplyDelete