Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weds.

So I have been meaning to blog this since Wednesday, but I was lazy and didn't really want to write words that accompanied the pictures. 

Because words just seemed so unnecessary, but I'll give them to you anyway. 

Wednesday:

By the way, I have finally learned how to spell Wednesday without using spell check. 

Major accomplishment? 

I think so. 

Anyway...

I went to a job fair wednesday. 

To look for a job. 

Yes. 

But there was only two employers there. 

Hmmm....a problem?

But the Lord was on my side and I did manage to book an interview. 

I was still a little disappointed though. 

So I went to the mall and shopped around seeing if anyone was hiring. 

And had lunch with some of my home ward buddies. 

After all of that, I treated myself to a trip to Target. 

 I looked at the jewelry. 


And wondered if fashion has evolved since I last checked a week ago. 

And whether or not, I can evolve with it. 

I don't think so. 

Then I went to Old Colorado City and looked at all of the awesome shops. 

I might have also treated myself to a cupcake. 

From Mya Bella Cupcakes. 

Their shop is so cute and their cupcakes are so good. 


Strawberry and Lemon never tasted so good together.

Probably the best cupcake I have had in a long time.


If you are ever in Colorado Springs, stop by. 

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment